ADBLOCK DETECTED 😥
Please disable the AdBlock, it's the only way that help us to provide you a free and better service.😅 ... Thank you for your understanding! 😐
Shadowsocks is a high-performance cross-platform secured socks5 proxy. It will help you surf the internet privately and securely.
1. Bleeding edge techniques with Asynchronous IO and Event-driven programming.
2. Low resource comsumption, suitable for low end boxes and embedded devices.
3. Avaliable on multiple platforms, including PC, MAC, Mobile (Android and iOS) and Routers (OpenWRT).
4. Open source implementions in python, node.js, golang, C#, and pure C.
Visit our project site for more details: https:www.shadowsocks.org
1. To setup your own server, please refer to: https:www.shadowsocks.orgdownloads
2. To view the source codes or build your own apk, please refer to: https:github.comshadowsocksshadowsocks-android
Copyright (C) 2016 by Max Lv
Copyright (C) 2016 by Mygod Studio
This program is free software: you can redistribute it andor modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http:www.gnu.orglicenses.
Other open source licenses can be found here: https:github.comshadowsocksshadowsocks-androidblobmasterREADME.md#open-source-licenses
1. Fix issues of kcptun on Android 4.x
2. Add aes-128/192/256-ctr ciphers.
3. Remove some deprecated ciphers.
Add experimental KCPTUN support.
KCPTUN should run as a plugin server of shadowsocks server.
Run a KCPTUN on your server, listening on port `53`, redirecting to shadowsocks port `8388`:
sudo kcptun -l :53 -t 127.0.0.1:8388 --crypt none --mtu 1024 --sndwnd 1024 --rcvwnd 1024 --mode fast --nocomp
* Fix QR Scanner on Android 4.x
* Minor bug fixes